Saturday, July 19, 2008

Post-It Paradigm

While i was working as a designer for a truck body company, i spent a few free moments doodling on Post-it notes. All drawn with common office place supplies such as white-out sticks, and highlighters. I'd like to put together a whole book of these:



Side note involving this photo. I didn't realize most free image hosting websites had a file size limit on each photo, so unfortunately you can't really make out some of the line quality details. If anyone can recommend a good file hosting site let me know. Otherwise I may just purchase a professional Flickr account.

- erwin

Song of the Moment:
Sly & The Family Stone
"Hot Fun In The Summertime"

"First of the fall and then she goes back, Bye bye bye bye there"

3 comments:

Stuart Livingston said...

Haha these are great. The way you detailed Mario has a disturbingly hilarious quality too it. Post-its are the shit tho.

Anonymous said...

Erwin! This is Livingston kid #1 -- I freakin' love your work! You are awesome.

I especially like the "self-portrait" post-it and your "Public Transportation" comic. Why aren't you famous yet?

Alma said...

hahaha the self portrait!!!!!!