Friday, April 5, 2013

The Big Lebowski Mini Paintings

My latest set of miniature paintings are dedicated to one of my favorite films, The Big Lebowski. Unfortunately the likenesses all came out oddly... mexican looking. My favorite being Steve Buscemi, but only because he came out looking like Peter Lorre and that makes me chuckle a bit.
Anyway, these paintings will be making their debut tonight at First Friday in downtown Bakersfield. They are being sold as a set ONLY. Namely because I can't see anyone wanting to buy Maude on its own. I'm asking for $60 for the set, which includes these adorable miniature wooden easels.
I'm really looking forward tonight's First Friday. I missed last month because I was in Portland, so I'm looking forward to returning. I just put together more copies of "Quit Yer Blubberin'" which will also be available. Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

No comments: