Thursday, January 19, 2012

In Limbo


In case anyone was wondering what I have planned for The Plainest Plane Website, one important thing coming is to have art prints available for purchase. I'm still working on having a comprehensive selection available before I go live, but here is one print that will be available. It was a poster I did for a local Radiohead cover show. I'd like to do similar poster for other bands or topics. If anyone has any ideas of what they'd like to see let me know.

-erwin

5 comments:

MATT ORZAGAWISA said...

i can't wait to decorate my apartment with some of your art.

Erwin Ledford said...

Thanks BROTHER. You have any ideas of what kind of prints you'd like to see?

Zachary Spier said...

good thing you didn't draw our faces in. no one would want a print of that.

marn origaza said...

i would cry if you did a print of tiger man vs dynamite boy or something like that. id pay for that and i think other wrestling nerds would too

Erwin Ledford said...

@Zach, yeah the Weezer stuff I'm drawing for you is COMPLETELY useless.

@Matt, Tiger Man?! Dynamite Boy?!?! Hahahaha